Currently viewing the tag: "winner"
In celebration of National Poetry month, the Academy of American Poets is celebrating Poem in Your Pocket Day on April 18th.
HHSL is getting into the spirit with a poetry contest on our Facebook page! Here are the details:
- Post an original, 12 line or less poem (haikus are great options!) about life on the Boston Campus in response to our Facebook post before 5pm on April 18th
- Please include your email address!
- A winner will be chosen and contacted via email on Friday the 19th
- Winner gets to check out 2 overnight books from the library
- The winner will also have their poem featured on our blog and Facebook pages
Tags4th floor 6th floor Ask Leo book review book talk circulation congratulations copyright databases dental eBooks electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours library service desk library staff lunch match day new books open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review staff stress relief summer therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month writing consultants
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @USDANutrition: We're joining @NoKidHungry this Wednesday (6/3) at 2:00pm ET to discuss the benefits of #summermeals for hungry kids ht… about 15 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We really want the "Nameless Blood Toy" - A Short History of Unnecessarily Terrifying Toy Patents http://t.co/RaRVyFyrBV via @WIRED about 17 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Ceres is ready for its close-up. http://t.co/mQlpR3bvhV via @BadAstronomer about 18 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #PLOSMedicine: How to Get All Trials Reported: Audit, Better Data, and Individual Accountability http://t.co/lfFi06WEc2 about 18 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @theNCI: The #NCIMatch trial will test patient tumors for certain changes in up to 200 genes: http://t.co/JdYu0fFMlD #ASCO15 http://t.co… about 18 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Beyond Publish or Perish, Academic Papers Look to Make a Splash http://t.co/fpv3AYCM6i about 18 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook