Currently viewing the tag: "winner"
In celebration of National Poetry month, the Academy of American Poets is celebrating Poem in Your Pocket Day on April 18th.
HHSL is getting into the spirit with a poetry contest on our Facebook page! Here are the details:
- Post an original, 12 line or less poem (haikus are great options!) about life on the Boston Campus in response to our Facebook post before 5pm on April 18th
- Please include your email address!
- A winner will be chosen and contacted via email on Friday the 19th
- Winner gets to check out 2 overnight books from the library
- The winner will also have their poem featured on our blog and Facebook pages
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation coffee copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals recipes resources restaurant review staff statistics stress relief summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library Under10 website
Follow Us on Twitter!
- Room for Debate: Should Opioid Training for Doctors Be Mandatory? https://t.co/xKok8q0GzJ about 45 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NPRHealth: U.S. To Ship Peanuts To Feed Haitian Kids. Aid Groups Say 'This Is Wrong' https://t.co/GC0MFN20dw about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @GretchenReynold: More food for thought about exercise and weight To Keep Obesity at Bay, Exercise May Trump Diet https://t.co/nIUJxTjIm… about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- One Last Extended Hours Weekend! | What's New @ HHSL https://t.co/mic6DWShWW about 1 hour ago from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The shelter that gives wine to alcoholics | Tina Rosenberg https://t.co/yec6Udl70B about 2 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @Reuters_Health: FDA sets minimum sales age of 18 for e-cigarettes, cigars https://t.co/AAuVMuSGDB about 2 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook