Currently viewing the tag: "winner"
In celebration of National Poetry month, the Academy of American Poets is celebrating Poem in Your Pocket Day on April 18th.
HHSL is getting into the spirit with a poetry contest on our Facebook page! Here are the details:
- Post an original, 12 line or less poem (haikus are great options!) about life on the Boston Campus in response to our Facebook post before 5pm on April 18th
- Please include your email address!
- A winner will be chosen and contacted via email on Friday the 19th
- Winner gets to check out 2 overnight books from the library
- The winner will also have their poem featured on our blog and Facebook pages
Tags4th floor 6th floor african american history book review book talk celebration circulation congratulations copyright databases electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours facebook food graduation HHSL hhsl event Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch mobile apps new books open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review social media staff summer Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @HealthyBoston: Remembering #TomMenino, the #PublicHealth Mayor - http://t.co/GktZaFpAPN http://t.co/tnSGN7BaoZ about 3 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @CoalitiononHN: Did you know? Each dollar of SNAP benefits generates $1.79 in economic activity. #snap4SNAP http://t.co/oz5O5wEjqB http:… about 3 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsDental: RT @MassDental: Watch out for Ghosts, Goblins and…Mouth Monsters this Halloween | The Big Authority on Little Teeth http:/… about 3 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @ginakolata: live or die with Ebola infection? Genes may hold clues http://t.co/P6SxMYjJqe? about 3 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @marty_walsh: Today the City mourns together. http://t.co/zwJja83wdK http://t.co/ZBNX0XJocJ about 6 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @WHO_Europe: Chikungunya has been identified in nearly 40 countries in Asia, Africa, Europe and the Americas http://t.co/IeK3Ze8AgY about 10 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook