Join the Hirsh Health Sciences Library this Wednesday, October 16th, for a workshop on how to find and interpret Impact Factors!
This workshop is open to all Tufts students, faculty, and staff affiliates and will be in Room 510 of the Sackler Building from 12-1pm
Space is limited, so we ask you fill out a brief registration form HERE by 5pm on the 15th.
Hope to see you there!
HHSL is launching a new initiative to offer workshop classes open to all students, faculty, and staff of the university and medical center!
These classes will typically be held at lunch time and run about an hour. The sessions will cover a wide array of searching skills, research tools and other information discovery and management topics.
To find out more information on upcoming classes, follow our Google calendar, Twitter, Facebook or blog! Also keep an eye out for announcements in your departmental listservs. To reach the calendar and class description page, simply follow the “Open Classes at HHSL” link listed under Education.
Due to limited space, it may be difficult to provide service for walk-in attendees of popular topics, so we ask that you fill out a brief registration form if you plan to attend. A link to register is included in the course descriptions.
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation coffee copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals recipes resources staff statistics stress relief summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library website welcome!
Follow Us on Twitter!
- What Obese Patients Should Say to Doctors https://t.co/UGrMAX0OX4 about 5 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- It's #BannedBooksWeek! What's your favorite #bannedbook? https://t.co/qGq3DxCnB0 about 5 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsMedicalCtr: @NPR: Tufts MC's Dr. Harry Selker is trying to stop heart attacks in their tracks. @ArunRath https://t.co/BGsBaDTSL5 about 5 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @statnews: Becoming a doctor has taken a toll on my mental health https://t.co/eeguzXzw0Q https://t.co/Nh5ZeLI20X 03:26:38 PM September 23, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NYTHealth: Retiring: The doctor is in your house. https://t.co/1BcwoUHTV9 02:00:32 PM September 23, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @BostonGlobe: Album Review: Bruce Springsteen’s ‘Chapter & Verse’ tells a life story in song https://t.co/SlnXm5f4iB https://t.co/ENxetG… 01:59:50 PM September 23, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook