Join the Hirsh Health Sciences Library this Wednesday, October 16th, for a workshop on how to find and interpret Impact Factors!
This workshop is open to all Tufts students, faculty, and staff affiliates and will be in Room 510 of the Sackler Building from 12-1pm
Space is limited, so we ask you fill out a brief registration form HERE by 5pm on the 15th.
Hope to see you there!
HHSL is launching a new initiative to offer workshop classes open to all students, faculty, and staff of the university and medical center!
These classes will typically be held at lunch time and run about an hour. The sessions will cover a wide array of searching skills, research tools and other information discovery and management topics.
To find out more information on upcoming classes, follow our Google calendar, Twitter, Facebook or blog! Also keep an eye out for announcements in your departmental listservs. To reach the calendar and class description page, simply follow the “Open Classes at HHSL” link listed under Education.
Due to limited space, it may be difficult to provide service for walk-in attendees of popular topics, so we ask that you fill out a brief registration form if you plan to attend. A link to register is included in the course descriptions.
Tags4th floor 6th floor Ask Leo book review book talk celebration circulation congratulations copyright data databases dental eBooks electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours library service desk library staff lunch match day new books open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review staff summer therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @NYTHealth: A diet high in potassium appears to protect teens from high blood pressure, while a low-salt diet had no effect. http://t.c… about 9 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NPRHealth: Feds Say It's Time To Cut Back On Fluoride In Drinking Water http://t.co/BzKJdtRJKs about 9 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @FeinsteinIntCen: Want to help in response to #NepalEarthquake? A primer on responsible giving, by @jeneambrose: http://t.co/4r2NB5yNT5 … about 12 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Lancet: How can the governments support healthy food preferences? https://t.co/zrdioHKFEj via @TheLancet about 12 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TEDTalks: Can you pass the ignorance test? See what you really know about the world: http://t.co/mBlKMFEFJc about 12 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @nprnews: For some seniors, cooking healthy food can be difficult or physically impossible. @InaJaffeNPR http://t.co/zmDoyOGN4y http://t… about 14 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook