On Monday, August 18, we are performing maintenance on the library catalog and related services. You will be unable to access the following: the Library Catalog; requesting in the catalog and in BLC WorldCat; FindIt@Tufts; My Account; Course Reserves. Normal service should resume at the start of business on Tuesday, August 19th. We will update you if there are any changes.
During this downtime, the following research and borrowing resources WILL be available: JumboSearch (for searching but limited Tufts library info); the Database Finder; BLC WorldCat (for searching but not requesting); ILLiad for document delivery requests; Electronic Journals; ResearchGuides@Tufts.
We apologize for any inconvenience.
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation coffee copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop Open Workshops portals recipes resources staff statistics summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library website welcome!
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @GreenTufts: Did you know? You can instantly download or request paper copies of our @TuftsUniversity #sustainability guides! https://t.… 11:07:19 AM January 20, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsUniversity: .@TuftsDental faculty reviewed former US presidents' smiles. Can you tell who is who? Take the quiz! https://t.co/EZUe… 08:50:16 AM January 20, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Medical Book Drive for the Syrian Refugee Crisis | What's New @ HHSL https://t.co/KJ3patSF6C 12:41:08 PM January 19, 2017 from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsNutrition: Next week we resume our #FriedmanSeminar series! Tune in live at noon, 1/25 for a talk feat. @fangfang141516. Info: htt… 10:59:17 AM January 18, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Via @NPR: Drugs For Rare Diseases Have Become Uncommonly Rich Monopolies https://t.co/UYLg2vvMx8 09:57:26 AM January 17, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We're interested in how the media handles difficult subjects. And we're in favor of creative use of stock photos. https://t.co/TzVNwO1XwM 09:39:12 AM January 13, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook