Are you threatened by a thesis deadline? Panicking about your personal statement? Dreading your dissertation? Preoccupied by papers, posters, and proposals?
Fear not! We are here to help. Health Sciences Writing Consultants return on August 6, 2014!
Consultations are held on the 4th floor of the Sackler Building, Wednesdays 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm and Sundays 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm. You will find the consultants in the alcove behind the security desk, and you can sign up for a session at the Hirsh Library Service Desk.For more information, go here, ask at the Library Service Desk, or Ask Us.
Tags4th floor 6th floor african american history book review book talk celebration circulation congratulations copyright databases electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours facebook food graduation HHSL hhsl event Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch mobile apps new books open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review social media staff summer Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- Sixth Floor Now Open! | What's New @ HHSL http://t.co/JAZNZVtZHd about 42 minutes ago from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @nprscience: Scientists Implicate More Than 100 Genes in Causing Autism http://t.co/0HZIor5YzB about 17 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @AmerDentalAssn: Updated information regarding Ebola is available on http://t.co/pj2l11CihX http://t.co/M4VQOQIn1M http://t.co/4K9KqtsmMA about 18 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @RegRab77: Recommending this article #PLOSBiology: Recommendations for the Role of Publishers in Access to Data http://t.co/Thipikqaz0 about 19 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @BostonGlobe: Boston’s top hospitals are rejecting calls that one of them be designated as the state’s primary Ebola treatment hub http:… about 19 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @bmj_latest: Is milk good for you? The evidence on the health benefits of milk consumption is scant and divided http://t.co/j6ER6RLuex about 20 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook