You’ve probably already switched your Facebook profile to timeline, but Facebook is now rolling out timeline to pages. We are getting ready to make the switch on the Tufts University page, and just as you may have agonized over your cover photo, so are we. We need an amazing cover photo that shows off Tufts and we thought that students, alumni, staff, and faculty might have just the right picture.
Just post your photo to the Tufts Facebook page wall. We’ll move the photos into a contest album and the photo with the most likes will be our very first cover photo. Don’t worry – any likes that the photos get while on the wall will be counted in the final tally. We know that the cover photo spot isn’t the easiest to fill, so if you have a great photo that doesn’t fit the cover photo specs, you can submit it as a profile picture.
We’d love to have photos from all campuses and schools, from students, staff, and alumni. So get shooting! Your photo could be our very first Facebook cover photo!
- Post your photo to the Tufts University Facebook page wall by next Tuesday, March 13
- The ideal size for cover photos is 850 x 315
- The ideal size for profile photos is 180 x 180
- Photos will be moved into the contest album
- Vote! And get your friends to vote! Whichever photo has the most likes (we’ll tally likes on both the wall and in the album) will be our very first cover photo