Using technology in the classroom can be a great way for professors’ to keep students interested and engaged. Tufts’ Teaching with Technology Awards calls for students to nominate an instructor who they feel is “effectively using technology to support teaching and learning.” After nominations are submitted, judges determine the winners.
This video highlights the unique ways this year’s winners are using technology to teach every day here on campus:
The Teaching with Technology Award 2012 winners are:
- Lee Minardi, Civil and Environmental Engineering, School of Engineering
- Barbara Parmenter, Urban and Environmental Policy and Planning, School of Arts and Sciences
- Misha Eliasziw, Biostatistics, Public Health and Community Medicine, School of Medicine
- David Hammer, Education, School of Arts and Sciences
- Kris Manjapra, History, School of Arts and Sciences