New article on global trends in energy RD&D investments

In this recent article, my co-authors Laura Diaz Anadon and Ruud Kempener from the Harvard Kennedy School, and Charlie Wilson from the Tyndall Centre on Climate Change Research and I explore recent trends in government energy RD&D investments in the major emerging economies, including Brazil, Russia, China, India, South Africa, and Mexico, and compare them with the trends in public investments in energy RD&D from OECD countries, as depicted below.

This entry was posted in energy innovation. Bookmark the permalink.

4 Responses to New article on global trends in energy RD&D investments

1. I tyink that is among the such a lot important information for me.
    Andd i am satisfied reading youir article. However want too remark on few common things,
    The site style iss ideal, tthe articles is actually excellent :
    D. Just right task, cheers

Also visit mmy blog post Okeechobee Fats Fishing Tackle Bag

2. mantras says:

Article writing is also a fun, if you be familiar with after that you can write if not it is complex to write.

3. Earlene says:

Excellent post! We will be linking to this particularly great content on our site.

Keep up the great writing.

4. Do you mind if I refer to one or two of your blogs for as long as I include acknowledgement along with article sources returning to yuor web blog? My web site is within the exact same topic as your site and my site visitors would certainly use many of the facts you actually provide right here. Please inform me if it is okay with you. Adios for now!