Coordinator of the Explainer Programs
Education – Position Application Number: E-0071
Summary of Responsibilities
The Coordinator of the Explainer Programs develops and manages teen programs in the Everett Children’s Adventure Garden, and supervises educational facilities in the absence of the facility managers, as necessary.
- With Assistant Manager of ECAG, provide leadership for and supervision of the Explainer Program.
- Develop and run training and refresher programs; maintain records; supervise Explainers’ facilitation of programs to the visiting public.
- Supervise educational facilities in the absence of the facility managers, as necessary.
- Assist in coordination and production of marketing materials for Explainer Program.
- Work with Assistant Manager of ECAG to implement appropriate budgets.
- Provide on-site instruction for school groups and the visiting public, modeling, teaching techniques for staff.
- Provide documentation and data as necessary to the Development Office.
- Schedule includes weekends.
· BA in Science, Education or related field.
· Demonstrated ability in overseeing teen programs in informal settings.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Team player, creative, organized.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Summary of Responsibilities: