he Walters Art Museum as an immediate need to fill a part time position for an Online Content Specialist to support the Manager of Web and Social Media. Job responsibilities include making content and other critical updates to the Walters’ Website, communicating on behalf of the institution via social networks (FB, Twitter, Flickr, YouTube and more), building and managing e-mail marketing campaigns, assisting in the development of other online initiatives, and performing other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree and 1+ yrs professional experience to include managing audio/visual content for the web.
- Must be proficient with HTML and CSS for e-mail, Microsoft Office an Adobe Suite, Mac and PC.
- Familiarity with writing and editing specifically for the web, search engine optimization and web standards compliance, email marketing.
- Must have strong writing and organizational skills; able to multi-tasks and prioritize tasks.
- Must have a good understanding of the current online landscape and willingness to take on projects as assigned.
- Knowledge of Flash and familiarity with blogging and social media a plus.
This is a 20-hour per week position; core workweek schedule is Tuesday and Wednesday from 9:00am to 5:00pm and Thursday from 9:00am to1:00pm. We offer an attractive benefits package.
For consideration, send your resume, cover letter and salary requirement to email@example.com.
An EOE/A drug and alcohol free environment.
NO CALLS PLEASE