The Event Coordinator’s primary role is to promote and coordinate rentals of the Museum’s facilities, including overnight rooms, for meetings, programs, reunions, weddings and other functions. Assisting with major Museum fundraising events is also required.
Previous event coordination experience, high energy, ability to multitask and the willingness to be part of a larger team required. Seasonal weekend work also required.
- Familiarity with MS Office Suite (FileMaker Pro a plus)
- Ability to use the Internet and the Outlook Master Calendar
- Experience working with outside vendors
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Customer Service skills in soliciting and maintaining customer relationships
- Ability to lift 30 to 40 pounds and climb stairs
Please send resume and cover letter to Info @ ShakerMuseum.org.