Posted by Phillippa Pitts on July 19, 1973 in job announcements
The Photographic Resource Center (PRC) at Boston University is seeking a part-time Finance and Operations Manager to start as soon as possible. Resumes will be accepted until the position is filled. We hope to have the position filled before September 3.
All PRC financial operations including:
• Bookkeeping in QuickBooks for a Mac including proper coding of all transactions
• Makes deposits
• Writes checks
• Maintains AR/AP
• Prepares and mails invoices
• Serves as liaison with payroll service
• Maintains benefits/PTO records under direction of ED
• Works with accountant at end of year
• Provides monthly reports and other reports as needed by ED
• Reconciles checking, merchant, and investment accounts
• Files sales tax with Mass DOR
• Tracks sales of PRC merchandise
• Maintains filing
• Other financial operations as needed
• BU Liaison (Room scheduling, B&G, AV, catering)
• IT management (computers, web hosting, email) (Not required if skill set not available).
• Insurance liaison
• Manages ordering supplies
• Facility management (The building is maintained by Boston University.)
• Other support to overall operations of the PRC
Experience with high level nonprofit bookkeeping and financial management required. Must be familiar with Mac OSX and proficient in QuickBooks. Must have demonstrated ability to work in a face-paced arts environment. Experience in the arts preferred but not required. Must be computer literate on both desktop machines and hosted software solutions.
How To Apply:
Qualified candidates should email resume and cover letter to Glenn Ruga, Executive Director, email@example.com. Subject of email must be: Finance and Operations Application
Competitive with small nonprofit arts organizations.