Posted by Phillippa Pitts on February 21, 1974 in job announcements
- Opportunity: Pacific Science Center seeks an Evaluation Manager to oversee all evaluation activities including methodology development, data collection and analysis as well as dissemination of reports to stakeholders. The position reflects Pacific Science Center’s commitment to creating a comprehensive assessment of the museum’s audience and of the effectiveness of its education programs and exhibits. Evaluation at Pacific Science Center guides planning, enables decision-making, strengthens programming, and ultimately results in a more visitor-driven organization.
- Organizational Fit:
- Reports to: Director of Foundation Relations
- Positions reporting to this position: Evaluator, evaluation interns, volunteers
- Peers: Data Processing Manager, Membership Manager, Portal to the Public Project Manager, Current Content Project Manager, Discovery Corps and SIP Manager, Manager of Exhibit Development
- Positions incumbent interfaces with inside and outside organization: Vice Presidents, program managers, supervisors and external evaluators
- Compensation: D.O.E. – please include salary requirements in cover letter
For more information, check the website.