Apply by August 27, 2014.
The Intern will assist the Museum’s ADA & 504 Coordinator as well as other members of the Accessibility Committee to evaluate and strengthen the accessibility of our programs and facilities to people with disabilities.
• Experience with (or interest in) access issues and people with disabilities
• Good organizational skills
• Microsoft Office 2010, especially Excel
• Good research skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work independently
• There will be a mandatory orientation on Saturday, September 27th from 1:00 – 5:00 pm, in addition to 3 Professional Development Workshops during the semester.
How To Apply:
In order to be considered for an internship, please email the internship program coordinator with the following:
The exact internship position title in the subject line
A cover letter detailing your interest in and relevant experience related to a specific internship position
A resumé that includes contact information of three references
You may apply for multiple positions; please send a separate email with a tailored cover letter for each position. Emails are preferred and can be processed more quickly. However, we are also able to accept cover letters and resumés by mail or fax if necessary:
Internship Program Coordinator Museum of Science Science Park Boston, MA 02114
617-589-0362 (FAX) firstname.lastname@example.org
August 27, 2014