Here’s our weekly round-up of our favorite things that were said about museums this week: the good, the bad, and the really quite strange!
- Space Shuttle Endeavour’s Historic L.A. Move Documented for Film
- Met Museum Makes Hundreds of Catalogues Available Online For Free
- A wee bit scandalous! THE BEATLES’ PENISES DEFACED AT MUSEUM OF LIVERPOOL
- Hampden man’s art part of ‘Storytelling’ exhibit at AVAM
- Fruitlands Museum to host bonfire (by which they mean set fire to a 40 foot sculpted owl).
- The Prismatic LEED Silver-Seeking Museum of Contemporary Art in Cleveland Opens its Doors