Welcome to our weekly roundup of new jobs. As always, they go up immediatelyÂ on their own page. Happy hunting!
- Education Assistant â€“ Gallery Programs [The Metropolitan Museum of Art]Â *The Metropolitan Museum of Art, one of the worldÂąs finest museums, seeks an Education Assistant to teach and help develop, execute, and evaluate gallery programs with a focus on programs that help visitors look at art in new ways, connect art with otâ€¦
- Museum Teacher [Otis House]Â Classification: Regular/Part Time (5 â€“ 20 hrs/week) Location: Otis House Museum, Boston, MA and Codman Estate, Lincoln, MA Primary Description: Historic New England seeks a part-time museum teacher whose primary responsibility will be to team tâ€¦
- Museum Educator and Reservations Manager [Old South Meeting House]Â Â Description: Old South Meeting House, a museum, historic site and active meeting place in downtown Boston, seeks an energetic educator with excellent interpersonal and organizational skills to teach interactive educational programs for school programâ€¦
- Learning & Engagement Assistant [deCordova Sculpture Park and Museum]Â Organization: deCordova Sculpture Park and Museum 51 Sandy Pond Road Lincoln, MAÂ 01773 www.decordova.org Â Category: Education/Instruction Â Type: Part-Time Â Description: DeCordova is seeking an innovative, enâ€¦
- Education Officer: Families [Ashmolean Museum, University of Oxford]Education Officer: Families â€“ Ashmolean Museum, University of Oxford, UK Â Job ref: 33870 Position: Education Officer: Families Organisation: Ashmolean Museum, University of Oxford Location: UK, England, Oxford Closing date: 15/01/2â€¦
- Program Assistant for Volunteer Programs & Internships Office [New England Aquarium]Â TITLE: Program Assistant for Volunteer Programs & Internships Office DEPT: Volunteer Programs & Internships REPORTS TO: Manager, Volunteer Programs & Internships AVAILABLE: Immediately HOURS: Part Time Regular, 20-25 hours per weekâ€¦
- Manager of School Programs [Queens Museum of Art]Â The Manager of School Programs is the leader of the team responsible for the museumâ€™s engagement with school-age children and their school-based educators. School Programs include exhibition-based School Tours for general education, inclusion andâ€¦