Here’s our weekly round-up of our favorite things that were said about museums this week: the good, the bad, and the really quite strange!
Winning for dedication to a program, the Science Museum, London with Zombie Lab. Watch the video online.
- Virginia museum unwrapping mummy’s story with CT scan
- Lincoln Museum exhibits iconic stovepipe hat amid unanswered questions of origin
- 11 of the most beautiful museum libraries in the world
- Learn why art matters with The Metropolitan Museum of Art’s new web series
- Seattle Museum brings the video game making process to life.
- Children’s Museum offers low-income discount
- Science Museum creates a social scene with smarts
- What Can Art Museums Learn from the New Museum of Mathematics?
- Man who lost finger at Perot Museum exhibit plans to sue
- Matisse painting to be returned to Venezuela museum where it was stolen more than a decade ago
- Teens start petition for air museum
- Graffiti tours turn London into open-air museum