As graduation quickly approaches, I wanted to take a moment to say farewell and introduce you to our new editors.  At the end of the month, I will be graduating with a Master of Arts degree in Museum Education. My time at Tufts and with the blog have been a wonderful learning experience (and fun!), and I know myself along with the rest of my cohort have grown in so many ways over the last two years. I have very much enjoyed editing the blog this past year, especially getting to know those of you who have shared your thoughts and ideas with the blog community through comments and guest posts.  I am truly thankful that I have had this opportunity, and I am excited to be able to take these experiences with me in the future.

I am very happy to announce that your new blog editors will be Andrea Woodberry and Dominique Marcial! Both will be entering their second year in the Museum Education program. Dominique and Andrea have also written posts for the blog already – you can check out Dominique’s work here and Andrea’s here. While I will be sad to leave the blog, I know it will be in wonderful hands with Andrea and Dominique.

Andrea and Dominique will be taking over the blog at the end of this month. Stay on the lookout for a post from them introducing themselves and telling you all a little more about them!