Reporting to the Education Programs Manager, the Youth and Family Programs Coordinator is responsible for helping conceive, develop, and coordinate the 9/11 Memorial Museum’s Youth and Family programs when the Museum opens in spring 2014. This programming includes: high school afterschool programs and internships, college internships, intergenerational family programs, and age-appropriate programs for younger audiences.
This is a flexible position and will require some evening and weekend work.
- Work with the Education Programs Manager to create, launch, and manage the Museum’s Youth and Family Programming.
- Coordinate all aspects of these programs, including daily logistics and scheduling.
- Collaborate with the Education Programs Manager and relevant staff to effectively assess these programs.
- Assist with the recruitment, screening, and orientation of program participants.
- Provide classroom and tour instruction, as needed.
- Assist with grants-writing, as needed.
- Responsibly and accurately process and track all expenditures and collection of funds.
- Other duties as assigned.
– See more at: http://aam-us-jobs.jobtarget.com/jobseeker/job/16432418/?ct=t(November_3_201110_28_2011)#sthash.NVjmi6NX.dpuf