So many apps, so little time…(if this list gets too long, we might want categories…)
- Assumption College Apps
- Assumption College App tips suggested by faculty during 2012 “Dive into Technology” summer workshop
- MassBay Community College – requested iPad apps – Spring 2013
- Tufts “Getting Started Guide” with suggested apps by function & a few general resources.
- Sheryl’s iPad Diigo feed of links (100+) for Teaching & Apps
- One of many note taking options: Neu.notes for visual facilitation
- iPad built-in apps
- Taking screen shots on the iPad – Useful for creating documentation on App use
- Visual recording on the iPad – a little long (12 mins) & old (2010, app prices are out of date, “Ideas” is no longer free, $9.99), but still a nice summary.
- Educause ELI: 7 Things You Should Know About iPad Apps for Learning
- Strategies to Engage Learners Through Interactive Learning Activities with iPad (Educause presentation, pdf))
If you have app suggestions or tips to share post a reply to tell us about them: