MINERvA Software Authorization
- Fixed .k5login entry for special kerberos principal. (Forgot to add principal with @FNAL.GOV)
MINOS RMS Insallation
- Installed the version we use at Tufts – Contains modified rms.sh
- Configurations as in wiki, used port 22
- 2 Missing Libraries Installed
- Fixed .k5login on minos-gateway-nd.fnal.gov with connecting using Tufts UROC. (Forgot to add principal with @FNAL.GOV)\
- After some connection trials with different ports I started to get the following ERROR on Debbie’s and Tufts Uroc
- Socket Server = localhost:19123
- channel 2: open failed: connect failed: Connection refused
- HistoDisplay: ERROR: Socket->Receive failed. resRecv = -1.
- ==> Closing the socket connection..
- ==> Please open again.
- Failed to get ConsumerInfo