- After including the following functions the package does NOT have a complete structure to run with ProcessAna.py
- interpretEvent() must be modified accordingly
- Brandon’s CCPionInc Package have a very detailed Michel Study
- Vertex Michel: Look for Michels near vertex
- End Point Michel: Look for Michels at the end point of short prongs.
- MAKE CUT – Vertex and End Point Michels
- My current plan is selecting my signal only. I will deal with background studies later.
Other Reconstructed Values
- Determine vertex have a broken track
- Get total visible energy in PhysicsEvent
- Count long and short tracks in the event
- Calculate dead time
- Get event time
Plan for Proton Reconstruction
- Check all prongs except Muon for End Point Michel
- If a prong has End Point Michel, CUT that event
- If the event survives the end point Michel: Create particles from prongs using proton and pion hypotheses
- Mark the prong with highest proton score as PrimaryProton
- Calculate and Record its kinematics under proton hypothesis
- Add truth match!