- History and Purpose
- Release Notes
- User Guide
- Contact Us
- What is the Perseus Catalog?
- How are the record identifiers created?
- What is the meaning of ‘tlg’, ‘phi’, and ‘stoa’ in the record identifiers?
- What is a work identifier?
- Does the Perseus Catalog support Linked Data standards?
- How do I request a correction or addition to the Perseus Catalog?
- Is there a search API available?
- Our Logo
The Cybereditions Project, funded by a grant from the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation, provided much of the initial support for the “FRBR-Inspired catalog.”
The catalog was also made possible in part by:
National Endowment for the Humanities awards: Towards Dynamic Variorum Editions and The Hellespont Project.
Advancing Knowledge: The NEH/IMLS Digital Partnership: Scalable Named Entity Identification in Classical Studies.