- History and Purpose
- Release Notes
- User Guide
- Contact Us
- What is the Perseus Catalog?
- How are the record identifiers created?
- What is the meaning of ‘tlg’, ‘phi’, and ‘stoa’ in the record identifiers?
- What is a work identifier?
- Does the Perseus Catalog support Linked Data standards?
- How do I request a correction or addition to the Perseus Catalog?
- Is there a search API available?
- Our Logo
How do I request a correction or addition to the Perseus Catalog?
As described in the Roadmap, we hope to soon be able to provide an interface through which people can submit new data and links for inclusion in the Perseus Catalog, as well as suggest corrections or improvements to existing data.
In the interim, the Contact Us page provides information on how to submit data and requests via email.