- History and Purpose
- Release Notes
- User Guide
- Contact Us
- What is the Perseus Catalog?
- How are the record identifiers created?
- What is the meaning of ‘tlg’, ‘phi’, and ‘stoa’ in the record identifiers?
- What is a work identifier?
- Does the Perseus Catalog support Linked Data standards?
- How do I request a correction or addition to the Perseus Catalog?
- Is there a search API available?
- Our Logo
Is there a search API available?
The currently supported API and example usage is described further in the User Guide at ATOM Response API.
As of the current release, API support is limited to the standard Blacklight ATOM Response API that is already available. In the future we may provide a more full-featured search API (including support for the JSON output format).