- Speak up! Make sure you can be heard in the back of the room.
- The meeting is short. You will probably only have 15 minutes and you can’t run over.
- Your audience is very technical. Skip stuff they already know. Try to say important and useful things.
- The meeting is a chance to meet people. Bring business cards, come early and stay late to chat, follow-up with contacts.
- Code fragments, config files and error logs are welcome. We love details.
- If you have any questions or concerns, just ask Steve.