Log in to create or edit your sites.
Plugins: Meteor Slides
What it is: Meteor Slides makes it simple to create slideshows and publish them with a shortcode, widget, or template tag. The slideshows scale with responsive and fluid themes to fit any device and have touch support. Powered by jQuery Cycle with over twenty transition styles to choose from.
- Easy integration: Add the slideshow to your site using a template tag, shortcode, or widget.
- Mobile Friendly: Scales to fit any device, supports touch navigation for mobiles and tablets.
- Multiple Slideshows: Organize your slides into multiple slideshows.
- Slideshow settings page: Control the slide height and width, the number of slides, the slideshow speed and transition style, and the type of navigation.
- Slideshow metadata: Customize individual slideshows or configure more jQuery Cycle options with the MetaData jQuery Plugin.
- Slideshow transition styles: blindX, blindY, blindZ, cover, curtainX, curtainY, fade, fadeZoom, growX, growY, none, scrollUp, scrollDown, scrollLeft, scrollRight, scrollHorz, scrollVert, slideX, slideY, turnUp, turnDown, turnLeft, turnRight, uncover, wipe, zoom.
- Slideshow navigation: Optional previous/next and/or paged slide navigation.
- Multiple languages: Belarusian, Bulgarian, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, French, Greek, German, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazilian), Romanian, Russian, Serbo-Croatian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Vietnamese.
- Multisite Compatible: Add Meteor Slides to any site on your network.
More info: https://wordpress.org/plugins/meteor-slides/