Log in to create or edit your sites.
Need Help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
A post format is a template that changes the way your post looks and many of the formats are designed to better suit certain types of media or for certain particular uses. Whether or not you can change your post format and the ones available to you are based on your theme. The post format can be changed on the right hand side while you create or edit a post. Please note that post format will only change the appearance and will not affect the content of your post.
The following are a list of default post formats that most themes will allow:
- Aside – Typically styled without a title. Similar to a Facebook note update
- Audio – An audio file, such as a Podcast
- Chat – A chat transcript
- Gallery – A gallery of images.
- Image – A single image
- Link – A link to another site
- Quote – A quotation, most likely contained within a blockquote
- Status – A short status update, similar to a Twitter status update
- Video – A single video