- Letters of Credit & The Financing of Exports [w/ Fritz Foley]
- Enforcing labor regulation on firms: randomized evidence with passive tracking
- Do business plans impact new business’ outcomes? Experimental evidence.
Working papers in progress
- How can China invest in countries where others are expropriated? [Slides of previous talks ] [w/ Qianru Song]
- Venture Capital in Latin America – A comparative perspective [w/ Ernesto Stein]
- How are Global Currencies born? Micro-level evidence from trading with the Eurozone [EEA meetings 2012; w/ Felipe Benguria]
- Cultural differences across the Atlantic UNDP Working paper [w/ Francisco Rodriguez]
Papers under consideration for publication
- New Exports from Emerging Markets. Do followers benefit from pioneers? [submitted]
- Why don’t all exporters benefit from Free Trade Agreements? Estimating utilization costs [submitted]
- The collective action of global entrepreneurs [slides][submitted]
- What makes institutions different in Chile and Argentina? The case of The Police In Edward Glaeser and Rafael Di Tella. Exceptional Argentina; under consideration by Oxford University Press
- Growth Collapses. with Ricardo Hausmann and Francisco Rodriguez (2008). In Money, Crises, and Transition: Essays in Honor of Guillermo Calvo, edited by Carmen Reinhart, Andres Velasco and Carlos Vegh (MIT Press, September 2008).
- Wagner, Rodrigo; Kogan, Marcelo and Parada , Ana Maria. 2003. Phytotoxic activity of root absorbed glyphosate in corn seedlings (Zea mays L.). Weed Biology and Management. 3 (4) 228–232
Competitiveness Policy Papers