SAPAC, the South Asian Political Action Committee, is a student led group at Tufts University, which aims to engage in conversation, raise awareness and spark debate on-campus about social, political and economic issues relevant to the South Asian sub-continent.
- Nandita Das Promotes Tufts Kashmir Initiative
- Meet “South Asian of the Hill” Dr. Bhaskar Chakravorti
- Why I’ll be wearing a salwar this Friday: On diaspora, identity, and visibility
- “Google brought nations together in 3 minutes and 32 seconds. The politicians of both countries couldn’t do this in 66 years”
- To Tackle Poverty, We Have To First Understand It
TagsAfghanistan ancient indian civilisation Anna Hazare anti corruption India Asia china civil society Colonialism cultural heritage democracy economic growth Hinduism India Indian constitution indian politics kashmir kashmir militancy kashmir politics lokpal bill mental health kashmir Middle East Pakistan Republic Day India School of Oriental and African Studies South Asia Sri Lanka