Resources for Faculty
Resources Related to Your Own Work
- Keeping your rights – the Amendment to Publication Agreement provides model language for negotiating copyright transfer agreements with publishers
- Preserving and creating open access to your work – Tufts Digital Library
- Publishing in open access journals
- Knowing your IP rights and responsibilities – the Tufts Policy on Rights and Responsibilities with Respect to Intellectual Property
More questions? See our Authors’ Rights page.
- Determining if permission is needed to use the works of others:
- Seeking permission when necessary – Sample letter requesting permission from publishers to use copyrighted works
- Linking to materials electronically– Instructions for linking to full text of Tufts-subscribed articles
- Understanding how to manage institutional data and systems – Tufts Information Stewardship Policy
More questions? See our Copyright page.