Using the Works of Others
- Copyright Permissions
- Guidelines for Use of Copyrighted Works
- Copyright Decision Tree
- Tufts Information Stewardship Policy
- Tufts University Policy on Fair Use of Copyrighted Materials
More questions? See our Copyright page.
- Keeping your rights - the Amendment to Publication Agreement provides model language for negotiating copyright transfer agreements with publishers
- Preserving and openly publishing your work – Tufts Digital Library
- Publishing in open access journals
- Knowing your IP rights and responsibilities – the Tufts Policy on Rights and Responsibilities with Respect to Intellectual Property
More questions? See our Authors’ Rights page.