GRADUATE STUDENT RESEARCH
Program Coordinator, Doctor of Occupational Therapy Program, Tufts University
Doctor of Occupational Therapy Students (OTD) Projects, Primary Advisor (unless noted)
- Barnes, Mary. Development and Validation of the Group Leader Self-Assessment-R (Barnes, 2012), May 2017.
- Berger Rainville, Ellen. Inclusion of Students with Learning Differences in Higher Education, May 2006.
- Blackington, Ashley. Blast Related TBI Complications- Implications for Community Reintegration of the Returning Operation Iraqi Freedom/Operation Enduring Freedom Veteran, May 2011.
- Buckley, Cynthia. A Measurement of the Frequency of Risk in the Home Health Environment, Workplace Safety in Homecare Occupational Therapy Practice, 2013.
- Drew, Neal. Implementation Strategies for Transition Service Providers, 2013.
- Grinnell, Meredith, Computer Based Occupational Therapy Home Program for Individuals post CVA. Current.
- Higgins, Susan. Current Perceptions and Practice of Group Work in Occupational Therapy, February 2015.
- Hollenbeck, Jan. Supporting the Competency Needs of Occupational Therapists in School-Based Practice Through Development of a Web-Based Resource, 2009.
- Morris, Margaret. School-Based Collaborative Consultation Practices: Perspectives of Collaborating Occupational Therapist and Classroom Teacher Dyads, 2011. (Secondary Reader)
- Picone, Nicole. Occupational Therapist’s Role in Disaster Preparedness. May 2016.
- Rappaport, Suzanne. Occupational Therapy and Circus: Health Professionals’ Perception of a New Intervention, May 2015.
- Siebeking, Jill. Impact of Long-Term Community-Based Brain Injury Programming: A Qualitative Study, May 2006.