It’s hard to do good pedagogy, tech helps bring that to scale.
- supplemental (change but not too much)
- Replacement (flipped)
- Emporium – Move all classes into a lab setting, students working with instructional software.
- Fully online -
- Buffet – (Ohio State, stopakong them take a full meal, give them a choice) students mix & match
- Linked workshop (developmental courses)
- Fairfield University (biology) slide
- First year Spanish
- Math Emporium, Virginia Tech; replicated at other schools, cost reduction less (30% not 70%, red cups)