It’s hard to do good pedagogy, tech helps bring that to scale.
– supplemental (change but not too much)
– Replacement (flipped)
– Emporium – Move all classes into a lab setting, students working with instructional software.
– Fully online –
– Buffet – (Ohio State, stopakong them take a full meal, give them a choice) students mix & match
– Linked workshop (developmental courses)
- Fairfield University (biology) slide
- First year Spanish
- Math Emporium, Virginia Tech; replicated at other schools, cost reduction less (30% not 70%, red cups)