- Faculty, Students and Staff
Information for the School of Arts & Sciences, School of Engineering, and the Graduate School of Arts & Sciences
On March 14, students, faculty, advisors, and staff at the School of Arts and Sciences, the School of Engineering, and the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, will begin to use Tufts’ new Integrated Student Information System (iSIS) to prepare to register for fall 2013 classes. Click an anchor to learn more…
- During the Transition from SIS Online to iSIS
- Summary of Features in iSIS, as of March 14, 2013
- Guidelines for Students who will use iSIS for Fall 13 Course Registration
- Help Resources for iSIS
- Additional Information
During the Transition from SIS Online to iSIS
During the Transition, Tufts will have Two Student Information Systems.
If your work involves spring 2013 and summer 2013 information, student data will be viewed and managed in the “old” SIS Online. If your work involves information relevant to the fall 2013 term (and beyond), the data will be viewed and managed in the new iSIS.
Summary of Features in iSIS, as of March 14, 2013
- Individualized iSIS homepage displays personal information
- Tabs: “About Me” and “Grades”
- Plan: Begin course registration here
- Enroll: View your enrollment date and time
- Request: View your approved transfer credit
- Individualized iSIS homepage
- Find: Your historic class or grade rosters
- My Classes: Your current term class and grade rosters
- My Schedule: Your class schedule
- My Advisees: View your advisees’ academic information, approve them for registration, or email them
Administrators and Staff whose university role involves the management or input of official student or course data may be an iSIS user. Click the “Administrators” link above for more information.
The next go-lives affecting students and staff at the the School of Arts & Sciences, School of Engineering, and the Graduate School of Arts & Sciences will occur in May 2013 and June 2013, for Financial Aid and Bills and Balances, respectively.
Guidelines for Students who will use iSIS for Fall 13 Course Registration
Help Resources for iSIS
We have created the following types of documentation to help guide you through fundamental system processes using iSIS:
• Quick Guides: Step-by-step and easy to print; perfect for keeping at your desk
• Workflows: Help you visualize the process
• Online Tutorials: Anytime, anywhere online tutorials (off campus users, log in through Tufts’ SSL VPN).
• iSIS Glossary: iSIS-specific terms and acronyms
- Guidelines for Students who will use iSIS for Fall 2013 Course Registration (Table Tent Version)
- Schedule of Learning Opportunities for Faculty and Advisors, as of February 27, 2013
- February 26, 2013, Letter from Jo Ann Jack, Registrar, to All Undergraduate and Graduate Students
- January 30, 2013, Letter from John Barker, Dean of Graduate and Undergraduate Students
- Fall 2012 Informational Flyer for Students