- Faculty, Students and Staff
Students who have a Tufts Username and Password may log in to iSIS at http://go.tufts.edu/isis. Student financial information is located under the FINANCIAL AID tab and under the BILLS & BALANCES tab.
FINANCIAL AID tab:
BILLS & BALANCES tab:
Students will be asked to log in to iSIS to accomplish the following:
- Locate your New ID Number. Your ID number can be found on the ABOUT ME tab. You will need to know your ID number if you choose to enroll in Health Insurance at Tufts or if you are creating a eBill or eRefund account.
- Waive student health insurance, if applicable.
- ASE/Fletcher: by a date in August
- Health Sciences Campuses: by a date in August
- Complete a Title IV Permission/Authorization in iSIS no later than 15 days before the start of the semester. The Title IV Authorization, which is located under the FINANCIAL AID tab, allows Tufts to pay the charges on your student account with Federal Financial Aid. If you do not complete a Title IV Authorization, federal financial aid funds may not be applied to all charges on your student bill, which may result in an outstanding balance that will need to be paid.
- Health Sciences Campuses: Deadlines vary; earliest deadlines are in mid-June for most students
- ASE/Fletcher: by mid-August
- Pay or view an eBill or enroll in eRefund, which is located under the BILLS & BALANCES tab. Summer school balances will appear in SIS Online and HSF Online only.
Quick Reference Guide
Health Sciences Campuses
- Friedman School
- Sackler School
- School of Dental Medicine
- School of Medicine
- School of Medicine: Public Health and Professional Degree Programs
- Veterinary School (Coming Soon)