- Faculty, Students and Staff
Learn to Use iSIS
To help you learn to use Tufts’ new Integrated Student Information System (iSIS), we’ve created “Quick Guides” and workflow diagrams. We’re also offering in-person and online training to any iSIS user. For training related questions, contact the iSIS Training and Documentation Team.
In order to accommodate the individual needs of future iSIS users, the iSIS Training Team offers both Training Sessions and Online Tutorials, which are available in the following three modes:
Learn by watching a view only demonstration of tasks performed.
Interactively walk through the process following prompts and instructions.
Generate a printed copy of the steps to complete the process.
If you have any trouble using the Online Tutorials, please review this UPK How-To Guide.
We have created the following types of documentation to help guide you through fundamental system processes using iSIS:
• Quick Guides: Step-by-step and easy to print; perfect for keeping at your desk. Click one of the yellow Students, blue Faculty, or brown Staff buttons below.
• Workflows: Help you visualize the process
• Online Tutorials: Anytime, anywhere online tutorials (off campus users, log in through Tufts’ SSL VPN).
• iSIS Glossary: iSIS-specific terms and acronyms