- SIS Project
- Faculty, Students and Staff
Learn to Use iSIS
To help you learn to use Tufts’ new Integrated Student Information System (iSIS), we’ve created easy to follow documentation to help guide you through using iSIS. We’re also offering in-person and online training to future iSIS users.
Learn by watching a view only demonstration of tasks performed.
Interactively walk through the process following prompts and instructions.
Generate a printed copy of the steps to complete the process.
If you have any trouble using the Online Tutorials, please review this UPK How-To Guide.
We have created the following types of documentation to help guide you through fundamental system processes using iSIS:
• Quick Guides: Step-by-step and easy to print; perfect for keeping at your desk
• Workflows: Help you visualize the process
• Online Tutorials: Anytime, anywhere online tutorials (off campus users, log in through Tufts’ SSL VPN).
• iSIS Glossary: iSIS-specific terms and acronyms