- Faculty, Students and Staff
SIS in the News
- “Exciting New Features on Tap for iSIS” by Rebecca Dewey, Tufts Technology Services News and Publications, March 13, 2013.
- “iSIS launches tomorrow, meant to streamline course registration” by Naomi Ali, The Tufts Daily, March 13, 2013.
- “Editorial | iSIS better extremely late than never”, The Tufts Daily, March 13, 2013.
- “SIS, the Next Generation” by Gail Bambrick, Tufts Now, March 12, 2013.
- October 25 Memo from Patricia L. Campbell, Executive Vice President, “Introducing iSIS, Tufts’ New Integrated Student Information System”
- “SIS Project continues through second phase” by Audrey Michael, The Tufts Daily, October 16, 2012.
- Share Your SIS Experience: Information about the 2012 SIS User Experience Surveys and Letter about the SIS User Experience Surveys from Martha L. Pokras and Dawn Geronimo Terkla
- UIT Tech Fair Table, September 26, 2012
- Poster Presentation
- Card Sorting Test
- “Project to create a new Student Information System underway” by Jenna Buckle,The Tufts Daily,Commencement 2012
- April 19 Memo from Patricia L. Campbell, Executive Vice President regarding the “SIS Project: Implementing a New SIS for Tufts”
- “Bringing SIS into the 21st Century: It takes a community”,March/April 2012 Periscope, published by Tufts Human Resources