Check out the speakers lined up for this weekend — just three days till the symposium!
Here’s the link to the eventbright for those of you who haven’t registered yet.
On Sunday April 21, here’s the schedule you have to look forward too.
- 9:30 am Registration
10:00 am Inspiring Entrepreneurship Around the Globe:
• Nancy Wilson — The Systems Level of Social Enterprise
• Steven Koltai — Creating Entrepreneurial Ecosystems
11:00 am Forming the Idea
• Nina Vasan — The Vision: Knowing the Social Problem You Want to Solve
• Shaun Paul — Founding Ecologic and Root Capital
12:30 pm 100k Social Competition Finalists
1:00 pm: Lunch and Networking
2: 00 pm Ethnics and Entrepreneurship with Aaron Feuerstein
2:00 pm Refining the Idea
• William Harris & Elizabeth Johansen — Product Development
• Raj Melville — The Sandbox: Improving Good Ideas
3:00 pm Funding the Idea
• Manjula Dissanyake– Social Media: The New Fundraising Platform
• Rusty Tunnard — Networking, networking, networking
• Scott Tillit — Communicating Your Message
4:00 pm Entrepreneurial Support Systems
• Kevin Greer — How to Harness Innovation
• Caitling Flemming — The Social Impact Bond
We have tons of speakers lined up, see who’s coming right here.
Get your tickets to the 2013 Tufts Innovations Symposium here!
Welcome to the first annual Tufts Social Innovations Symposium. We will be hosting a symposium at Tufts University April 20th and 21st 2013 featuring numerous speakers in the field of social entrepreneurship. From idea to execution, we hope to connect those interested with the means to execute their ideas.
See you all in April!