We’re continuing with the Tufts Condensed Matter Physics Seminars this semester, which feature researchers from other departments at Tufts as well as the Greater Boston and New England areas. Talks take place in the Science and Technology Center, Medford campus room 136 at noon on Thursdays.
We’re grateful for funding provided by the Department of Physics & Astronomy to provide coffee for these seminars.
September 20th, 2012 — Greg Grason, UMass Amherst, “Building Better Bundles: Defects in the Ground State of Twisted Filament Assemblies”
October 4th, 2012 — Sujit Datta, Harvard University, “Getting out of a tight spot: watching flow within a 3D porous medium”
Recent Blog Posts
- New publication: “The role of curvature anisotropy in the ordering of spheres on an ellipsoid”
- Ian Hunter Starts Summer Scholars
- Andrew DeBenedictis named inaugural Graduate Summer Scholar
- Tim Atherton presents at “A Pint of Science” festival
- Chris Burke receives an honorable mention at Tufts’ Graduate Student Research Symposium
Questions/FeedbackEmail us at firstname.lastname@example.org