We’re continuing with the Tufts Condensed Matter Physics Seminars this semester, which feature researchers from other departments at Tufts as well as the Greater Boston and New England areas. Talks take place in the Science and Technology Center, Medford campus room 136 at noon on Thursdays.
We’re grateful for funding provided by the Department of Physics & Astronomy to provide coffee for these seminars.
September 20th, 2012 — Greg Grason, UMass Amherst, “Building Better Bundles: Defects in the Ground State of Twisted Filament Assemblies”
October 4th, 2012 — Sujit Datta, Harvard University, “Getting out of a tight spot: watching flow within a 3D porous medium”
Recent Blog Posts
- Softmattertheory rocks out the Greater Boston Area Statistical Mechanics meeting
- Ian Hunter presents a poster at NEW.Mech
- New publication: “Competition of lattice and basis for alignment of nematic liquid crystals”
- Gordon Conference on Liquid Crystals 2015
- Foundations of Nonlinear Optics Conference 2015
Questions/FeedbackEmail us at firstname.lastname@example.org