We’re continuing with the Tufts Condensed Matter Physics Seminars this semester, which feature researchers from other departments at Tufts as well as the Greater Boston and New England areas. Talks take place in the Science and Technology Center, Medford campus room 136 at noon on Thursdays.
We’re grateful for funding provided by the Department of Physics & Astronomy to provide coffee for these seminars.
September 20th, 2012 — Greg Grason, UMass Amherst, “Building Better Bundles: Defects in the Ground State of Twisted Filament Assemblies”
October 4th, 2012 — Sujit Datta, Harvard University, “Getting out of a tight spot: watching flow within a 3D porous medium”
Recent Blog Posts
- New publication: “Arrested coalescence of viscoelastic droplets: triplet shape and restructuring”
- New publication “Developing a project-based computational physics course grounded in expert practice”
- Recap of the SoftMatterTheory residency at the University of New South Wales
- Soft Matter Theory PI Tim Atherton awarded NSF CAREER grant
- Video projects from Physics 12 Fall 2016
Questions/FeedbackEmail us at email@example.com