I was delighted today to visit the Physics department at Brandeis University to give a talk in their Materials Research Science and Engineering Center seminar series.
Thanks to the wonderful faculty and students who hosted me and came to the seminar—and for asking such great questions!
Recent Blog Posts
- The Soft Matter Theorists Attend GBASM
- New Publication: Computing equilibrium states of cholesteric liquid crystals in elliptical channels with deflation algorithms
- New publication: “Arrested coalescence of viscoelastic droplets: triplet shape and restructuring”
- New publication “Developing a project-based computational physics course grounded in expert practice”
- Recap of the SoftMatterTheory residency at the University of New South Wales
Questions/FeedbackEmail us at email@example.com