I was delighted today to visit the Physics department at Brandeis University to give a talk in their Materials Research Science and Engineering Center seminar series.
Thanks to the wonderful faculty and students who hosted me and came to the seminar—and for asking such great questions!
Recent Blog Posts
- New publication: “Modeling deformation and chaining of flexible shells in a nematic solvent with finite elements on an adaptive moving mesh”
- SoftMatterTheory Group Judging the Science and Engineering Fair in Somerville High School
- Helping out at the Fenway High science fair
- The Soft Matter Theorists Attend GBASM
- New Publication: Computing equilibrium states of cholesteric liquid crystals in elliptical channels with deflation algorithms
Questions/FeedbackEmail us at email@example.com