I was delighted today to visit the Physics department at Brandeis University to give a talk in their Materials Research Science and Engineering Center seminar series.
Thanks to the wonderful faculty and students who hosted me and came to the seminar—and for asking such great questions!
Recent Blog Posts
- Softmattertheory rocks out the Greater Boston Area Statistical Mechanics meeting
- Ian Hunter presents a poster at NEW.Mech
- New publication: “Competition of lattice and basis for alignment of nematic liquid crystals”
- Gordon Conference on Liquid Crystals 2015
- Foundations of Nonlinear Optics Conference 2015
Questions/FeedbackEmail us at firstname.lastname@example.org