I was delighted today to visit the Physics department at Brandeis University to give a talk in their Materials Research Science and Engineering Center seminar series.
Thanks to the wonderful faculty and students who hosted me and came to the seminar—and for asking such great questions!
Recent Blog Posts
- Chris Burke receives an honorable mention at Tufts’ Graduate Student Research Symposium
- Tim Atherton Awarded Cottrell Scholarship
- Chris Burke participates in Tufts’ Graduate Institute for Teaching
- Chris Burke’s Jamming Game for GIFT
- New publication: “Simulating Defect Textures on Relaxing Nematic Shells”
Questions/FeedbackEmail us at email@example.com