I was delighted today to visit the Physics department at Brandeis University to give a talk in their Materials Research Science and Engineering Center seminar series.
Thanks to the wonderful faculty and students who hosted me and came to the seminar—and for asking such great questions!
Recent Blog Posts
- New publication: “The role of curvature anisotropy in the ordering of spheres on an ellipsoid”
- Ian Hunter Starts Summer Scholars
- Andrew DeBenedictis named inaugural Graduate Summer Scholar
- Tim Atherton presents at “A Pint of Science” festival
- Chris Burke receives an honorable mention at Tufts’ Graduate Student Research Symposium
Questions/FeedbackEmail us at firstname.lastname@example.org