We’re grateful to the College of Arts and Sciences at Tufts for writing a nice article featuring our recent residency in the Spicer group at the University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia. We were able to do the residency because of a Tufts University International Research Program grant generously funded by an anonymous donor, and the article also features the Shultz group, who went to China to study the use of Titanium Dioxide for water purification.
Recent Blog Posts
- New publication: “Arrested coalescence of viscoelastic droplets: triplet shape and restructuring”
- New publication “Developing a project-based computational physics course grounded in expert practice”
- Recap of the SoftMatterTheory residency at the University of New South Wales
- Soft Matter Theory PI Tim Atherton awarded NSF CAREER grant
- Video projects from Physics 12 Fall 2016
Questions/FeedbackEmail us at email@example.com