We’re grateful to the College of Arts and Sciences at Tufts for writing a nice article featuring our recent residency in the Spicer group at the University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia. We were able to do the residency because of a Tufts University International Research Program grant generously funded by an anonymous donor, and the article also features the Shultz group, who went to China to study the use of Titanium Dioxide for water purification.
Recent Blog Posts
- Recap of the SoftMatterTheory residency at the University of New South Wales
- Video projects from Physics 12 Fall 2016
- New publication: “Predicting the influence of plate geometry on the eddy-current pendulum”
- New publication: “Shape minimisation problems in liquid crystals”
- Chris Burke wins an award for undergraduate education
Questions/FeedbackEmail us at email@example.com