We’re grateful to the College of Arts and Sciences at Tufts for writing a nice article featuring our recent residency in the Spicer group at the University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia. We were able to do the residency because of a Tufts University International Research Program grant generously funded by an anonymous donor, and the article also features the Shultz group, who went to China to study the use of Titanium Dioxide for water purification.
Recent Blog Posts
- Softmattertheory rocks out the Greater Boston Area Statistical Mechanics meeting
- Ian Hunter presents a poster at NEW.Mech
- New publication: “Competition of lattice and basis for alignment of nematic liquid crystals”
- Gordon Conference on Liquid Crystals 2015
- Foundations of Nonlinear Optics Conference 2015
Questions/FeedbackEmail us at firstname.lastname@example.org