We’re grateful to the College of Arts and Sciences at Tufts for writing a nice article featuring our recent residency in the Spicer group at the University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia. We were able to do the residency because of a Tufts University International Research Program grant generously funded by an anonymous donor, and the article also features the Shultz group, who went to China to study the use of Titanium Dioxide for water purification.
Recent Blog Posts
- New publication: “Modeling deformation and chaining of flexible shells in a nematic solvent with finite elements on an adaptive moving mesh”
- SoftMatterTheory Group Judging the Science and Engineering Fair in Somerville High School
- Helping out at the Fenway High science fair
- The Soft Matter Theorists Attend GBASM
- New Publication: Computing equilibrium states of cholesteric liquid crystals in elliptical channels with deflation algorithms
Questions/FeedbackEmail us at email@example.com