We’re grateful to the College of Arts and Sciences at Tufts for writing a nice article featuring our recent residency in the Spicer group at the University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia. We were able to do the residency because of a Tufts University International Research Program grant generously funded by an anonymous donor, and the article also features the Shultz group, who went to China to study the use of Titanium Dioxide for water purification.
Recent Blog Posts
- New publication: “The role of curvature anisotropy in the ordering of spheres on an ellipsoid”
- Ian Hunter Starts Summer Scholars
- Andrew DeBenedictis named inaugural Graduate Summer Scholar
- Tim Atherton presents at “A Pint of Science” festival
- Chris Burke receives an honorable mention at Tufts’ Graduate Student Research Symposium
Questions/FeedbackEmail us at firstname.lastname@example.org