Graduate student Dave Thomas gave talk A4.08 “Thermotropic Liquid Crystalline Side Chain Elastomers” as part of a session on Elastomers, Gels and Liquid Crystals.
Undergraduate Matt Eakle presented poster XX8.21 “Effects of MWCNTs on the Electro-optic Properties of 5CB Liquid Crystals during the Fréedericksz Transition”.
Congratulations to both presenters, and thanks to the Cebe group for communicating our joint work!
Recent Blog Posts
- New publication: “The role of curvature anisotropy in the ordering of spheres on an ellipsoid”
- Ian Hunter Starts Summer Scholars
- Andrew DeBenedictis named inaugural Graduate Summer Scholar
- Tim Atherton presents at “A Pint of Science” festival
- Chris Burke receives an honorable mention at Tufts’ Graduate Student Research Symposium
Questions/FeedbackEmail us at firstname.lastname@example.org