Graduate student Dave Thomas gave talk A4.08 “Thermotropic Liquid Crystalline Side Chain Elastomers” as part of a session on Elastomers, Gels and Liquid Crystals.
Undergraduate Matt Eakle presented poster XX8.21 “Effects of MWCNTs on the Electro-optic Properties of 5CB Liquid Crystals during the Fréedericksz Transition”.
Congratulations to both presenters, and thanks to the Cebe group for communicating our joint work!
Recent Blog Posts
- Softmattertheory rocks out the Greater Boston Area Statistical Mechanics meeting
- Ian Hunter presents a poster at NEW.Mech
- New publication: “Competition of lattice and basis for alignment of nematic liquid crystals”
- Gordon Conference on Liquid Crystals 2015
- Foundations of Nonlinear Optics Conference 2015
Questions/FeedbackEmail us at email@example.com