Graduate student Dave Thomas gave talk A4.08 “Thermotropic Liquid Crystalline Side Chain Elastomers” as part of a session on Elastomers, Gels and Liquid Crystals.
Undergraduate Matt Eakle presented poster XX8.21 “Effects of MWCNTs on the Electro-optic Properties of 5CB Liquid Crystals during the Fréedericksz Transition”.
Congratulations to both presenters, and thanks to the Cebe group for communicating our joint work!
Recent Blog Posts
- Recap of the SoftMatterTheory residency at the University of New South Wales
- Video projects from Physics 12 Fall 2016
- New publication: “Predicting the influence of plate geometry on the eddy-current pendulum”
- New publication: “Shape minimisation problems in liquid crystals”
- Chris Burke wins an award for undergraduate education
Questions/FeedbackEmail us at firstname.lastname@example.org