Graduate student Dave Thomas gave talk A4.08 “Thermotropic Liquid Crystalline Side Chain Elastomers” as part of a session on Elastomers, Gels and Liquid Crystals.
Undergraduate Matt Eakle presented poster XX8.21 “Effects of MWCNTs on the Electro-optic Properties of 5CB Liquid Crystals during the Fréedericksz Transition”.
Congratulations to both presenters, and thanks to the Cebe group for communicating our joint work!
Recent Blog Posts
- Helping out at the Fenway High science fair
- The Soft Matter Theorists Attend GBASM
- New Publication: Computing equilibrium states of cholesteric liquid crystals in elliptical channels with deflation algorithms
- New publication: “Arrested coalescence of viscoelastic droplets: triplet shape and restructuring”
- New publication “Developing a project-based computational physics course grounded in expert practice”
Questions/FeedbackEmail us at email@example.com