I was delighted to spend the morning today at the Boston Museum of Science judging high school senior science projects from Fenway High School. I was really impressed by the high quality of the projects and the number of students who showed both aptitude and interest in studying science further at university; I was also delighted to see a high level of parental involvement. This speaks volumes about the wonderful science teachers and students at the school—so congratulations to everyone who participated!
You can read more about the event and see the winners on the Fenway High School blog post about the event.
Recent Blog Posts
- New publication: “The role of curvature anisotropy in the ordering of spheres on an ellipsoid”
- Ian Hunter Starts Summer Scholars
- Andrew DeBenedictis named inaugural Graduate Summer Scholar
- Tim Atherton presents at “A Pint of Science” festival
- Chris Burke receives an honorable mention at Tufts’ Graduate Student Research Symposium
Questions/FeedbackEmail us at email@example.com