I was delighted to spend the morning today at the Boston Museum of Science judging high school senior science projects from Fenway High School. I was really impressed by the high quality of the projects and the number of students who showed both aptitude and interest in studying science further at university; I was also delighted to see a high level of parental involvement. This speaks volumes about the wonderful science teachers and students at the school—so congratulations to everyone who participated!
You can read more about the event and see the winners on the Fenway High School blog post about the event.
Recent Blog Posts
- Recap of the SoftMatterTheory residency at the University of New South Wales
- Video projects from Physics 12 Fall 2016
- New publication: “Predicting the influence of plate geometry on the eddy-current pendulum”
- New publication: “Shape minimisation problems in liquid crystals”
- Chris Burke wins an award for undergraduate education
Questions/FeedbackEmail us at email@example.com