Group members Tim Atherton, Badel Mbanga, Chris Burke, Kate Voorhes and Ian Hunter got together today for a wonderful holiday lunch at local restaurant Oasis in Medford. We’d like to wish Happy Holidays to all of our blog readers!
Recent Blog Posts
- New publication: “Arrested coalescence of viscoelastic droplets: triplet shape and restructuring”
- Recap of the SoftMatterTheory residency at the University of New South Wales
- Video projects from Physics 12 Fall 2016
- New publication: “Predicting the influence of plate geometry on the eddy-current pendulum”
- New publication: “Shape minimisation problems in liquid crystals”
Questions/FeedbackEmail us at firstname.lastname@example.org