Group members Tim Atherton, Badel Mbanga, Chris Burke, Kate Voorhes and Ian Hunter got together today for a wonderful holiday lunch at local restaurant Oasis in Medford. We’d like to wish Happy Holidays to all of our blog readers!
Recent Blog Posts
- New publication: “The role of curvature anisotropy in the ordering of spheres on an ellipsoid”
- Ian Hunter Starts Summer Scholars
- Andrew DeBenedictis named inaugural Graduate Summer Scholar
- Tim Atherton presents at “A Pint of Science” festival
- Chris Burke receives an honorable mention at Tufts’ Graduate Student Research Symposium
Questions/FeedbackEmail us at firstname.lastname@example.org