Group members Tim Atherton, Badel Mbanga, Chris Burke, Kate Voorhes and Ian Hunter got together today for a wonderful holiday lunch at local restaurant Oasis in Medford. We’d like to wish Happy Holidays to all of our blog readers!
Recent Blog Posts
- New publication: “Predicting the influence of plate geometry on the eddy-current pendulum”
- New publication: “Shape minimisation problems in liquid crystals”
- Chris Burke wins an award for undergraduate education
- Tim Atherton’s Teaching Highlighted in a Video
- Softmattertheory at the Kavli Institute for Theoretical Physics
Questions/FeedbackEmail us at firstname.lastname@example.org