Group members Tim Atherton, Badel Mbanga, Chris Burke, Kate Voorhes and Ian Hunter got together today for a wonderful holiday lunch at local restaurant Oasis in Medford. We’d like to wish Happy Holidays to all of our blog readers!
Recent Blog Posts
- New Publication: Computing equilibrium states of cholesteric liquid crystals in elliptical channels with deflation algorithms
- New publication: “Arrested coalescence of viscoelastic droplets: triplet shape and restructuring”
- New publication “Developing a project-based computational physics course grounded in expert practice”
- Recap of the SoftMatterTheory residency at the University of New South Wales
- Soft Matter Theory PI Tim Atherton awarded NSF CAREER grant
Questions/FeedbackEmail us at email@example.com