It was with great pleasure that I went to Chelsea High School today to be a judge for their annual science fair. I was invited by a former student, Nora Paul-Schultz who’s teaching at the school and took my Modern Physics class a couple of years ago.
I was very impressed by the high standard of the projects—including some very ambitious ones!—and the enthusiasm of the students for presenting their work. Congratulations to all the participants!
Recent Blog Posts
- A chat with a physicist at Somerville High
- New publication: “Modeling deformation and chaining of flexible shells in a nematic solvent with finite elements on an adaptive moving mesh”
- SoftMatterTheory Group Judging the Science and Engineering Fair in Somerville High School
- Helping out at the Fenway High science fair
- The Soft Matter Theorists Attend GBASM
Questions/FeedbackEmail us at email@example.com