It was with great pleasure that I went to Chelsea High School today to be a judge for their annual science fair. I was invited by a former student, Nora Paul-Schultz who’s teaching at the school and took my Modern Physics class a couple of years ago.
I was very impressed by the high standard of the projects—including some very ambitious ones!—and the enthusiasm of the students for presenting their work. Congratulations to all the participants!
Recent Blog Posts
- New publication: “Arrested coalescence of viscoelastic droplets: triplet shape and restructuring”
- New publication “Developing a project-based computational physics course grounded in expert practice”
- Recap of the SoftMatterTheory residency at the University of New South Wales
- Soft Matter Theory PI Tim Atherton awarded NSF CAREER grant
- Video projects from Physics 12 Fall 2016
Questions/FeedbackEmail us at firstname.lastname@example.org