It was with great pleasure that I went to Chelsea High School today to be a judge for their annual science fair. I was invited by a former student, Nora Paul-Schultz who’s teaching at the school and took my Modern Physics class a couple of years ago.
I was very impressed by the high standard of the projects—including some very ambitious ones!—and the enthusiasm of the students for presenting their work. Congratulations to all the participants!
Recent Blog Posts
- New publication: “Predicting the influence of plate geometry on the eddy-current pendulum”
- New publication: “Shape minimisation problems in liquid crystals”
- Chris Burke wins an award for undergraduate education
- Tim Atherton’s Teaching Highlighted in a Video
- Softmattertheory at the Kavli Institute for Theoretical Physics
Questions/FeedbackEmail us at firstname.lastname@example.org