It was with great pleasure that I went to Chelsea High School today to be a judge for their annual science fair. I was invited by a former student, Nora Paul-Schultz who’s teaching at the school and took my Modern Physics class a couple of years ago.
I was very impressed by the high standard of the projects—including some very ambitious ones!—and the enthusiasm of the students for presenting their work. Congratulations to all the participants!
Recent Blog Posts
- Softmattertheory rocks out the Greater Boston Area Statistical Mechanics meeting
- Ian Hunter presents a poster at NEW.Mech
- New publication: “Competition of lattice and basis for alignment of nematic liquid crystals”
- Gordon Conference on Liquid Crystals 2015
- Foundations of Nonlinear Optics Conference 2015
Questions/FeedbackEmail us at email@example.com