It was with great pleasure that I went to Chelsea High School today to be a judge for their annual science fair. I was invited by a former student, Nora Paul-Schultz who’s teaching at the school and took my Modern Physics class a couple of years ago.
I was very impressed by the high standard of the projects—including some very ambitious ones!—and the enthusiasm of the students for presenting their work. Congratulations to all the participants!
Recent Blog Posts
- New publication: “The role of curvature anisotropy in the ordering of spheres on an ellipsoid”
- Ian Hunter Starts Summer Scholars
- Andrew DeBenedictis named inaugural Graduate Summer Scholar
- Tim Atherton presents at “A Pint of Science” festival
- Chris Burke receives an honorable mention at Tufts’ Graduate Student Research Symposium
Questions/FeedbackEmail us at email@example.com