The Tufts Department of Education has been creating a number of resources for faculty to help them develop their teaching practices, and has recently launched a set of video interviews with faculty who use a student-centered approach to pedagogy. Softmattertheory PI Tim Atherton and his Physics 12 General Physics II class was selected as one of the topics.
Recent Blog Posts
- A chat with a physicist at Somerville High
- New publication: “Modeling deformation and chaining of flexible shells in a nematic solvent with finite elements on an adaptive moving mesh”
- SoftMatterTheory Group Judging the Science and Engineering Fair in Somerville High School
- Helping out at the Fenway High science fair
- The Soft Matter Theorists Attend GBASM
Questions/FeedbackEmail us at firstname.lastname@example.org