Last week I attended the Soft Solids and Complex Fluids summer school at UMass Amherst, which is a week-long program for grad students studying soft matter. This was an invaluable experience, not only for the scheduled content, but also for the opportunity to meet my peers in the field and to get a broader perspective [...]
Recent Blog Posts
- Our Australia Residency is featured in the Tufts A&S News!
- Collaborative Paper “Neuronal growth as diffusion in an effective potential” now published
- SoftMatterTheory at New.Mech 2013
- Tim Atherton gives Colloquium at Kent State University
- Kate Voorhes presents at the Tufts Summer Scholars Poster Session
Questions/FeedbackEmail us at firstname.lastname@example.org