Space is the Place
Just another sites.tufts.edu weblog
Intro to: The Situationist International (1957-1972)
Categories: Uncategorized

boredom

The case of the Situationist International (SI) is a curious one for a great number of reason, not least of which is the peculiar state of cultural amnesia concerning them. To this day, little material exists about these “surrealists-marxist” radicals, and considering their enormous influence on continental cultural and historical dialectic durring the events of May ’68 and afterwords, this is both strange and tragic. Once you have heard of them, you can never forget, but I continue to discover laymen and the highly educated alike who have never heard of the SI.

For our purposes, the SI originate 3 important concepts: psychogeography, the derive, and detournement.

4,926 Comments to “Intro to: The Situationist International (1957-1972)”

1. If you’ve been into the online affiliate marketing business for quite some time, then you would probably know all too well that the key to succeeding in this line of business lies on whether or not you are capable of generating the kind of traffic you need to profit from your online ventures. Unfortunately this is one area where a lot of people, especially those who are still starting out, tend to fail. It’s not necessarily due to lack of trying, traffic generation is a fairly complicated process. Don’t be tricked into thinking that there’s some kind of magic button for giving your sites all the traffic it needs. If this has indeed been your experience though, then you might want to check out Traffic Grab which will certainly help you breathe new life to your online businesses. Give your websites the flood of traffic it needs to generate your desired profits and break through the competition.

2. Unusual this put up is totaly unrelated to what I was searching google for, nevertheless it was indexed on the first page. I assume your doing one thing right if Google likes you enough to place you on the first web page of a non comparable search.

3. Pharmb154 says:

Hello! eccfgck interesting eccfgck site!

4. Pharmc790 says:

Very nice site! [url=http://aixopey.com/qqvott/2.html]cheap cialis[/url]

5. Pharmf61 says:

Very nice site!

6. Awsome stuff!!! Really enjoyed it. Thanks.

7. lean says:

Hey there this is a great article. I’m going to email this to my associates. I came on this while exploring on bing I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing.

8. Whats up, I just hopped over for your web page via StumbleUpon. No longer something I’d typically learn, however I liked your emotions none the less. Thanks for making one thing worth reading.

9. Ray Kyner says:

Your site theme looks cool. What layout did you utilize?

10. That was really an interesting detailing on the topic. Thanks for this informative post. Looking forward to get more information on this topic from your blog.

11. I really like your writing style, superb info , appreciate it for putting up : D.

12. A. J. Dewdney’s The Planiverse (1984) is a relatively straightforward account of an elaborate

13. What makes UniqueHoodia head and shoulders above the rest is that it contains completely organic Hoodia Gordonii, so you can be certain that you’re getting the real thing and not a poor copy and that you are investing in a formula that truly does perform. Who would have known that a cacti variety, hidden deep in the thirst lands of South Africa would be an effective weight loss partner. The guardians of the Hoodia gordonii cactus are a small tribe of Bushmen, identified as the San people.

14. This page iswhere I got the most useful info for my info gathering. cheers for leaving, maybe we can see more on this. Are you aware of any other websites on this subject?

15. Places such as the one you just stated here may become very helpful in order to me! I will recommend which blog site to our friends

16. I genuinely enjoy studying on this site, it holds wonderful blog posts.

17. some really prize articles on this internet site , saved to bookmarks .

18. Thank you very much , this is exactly what i am looking for , it change my trading mined .

19. Hi, I really love the way you wrote the thing… maybe u could visit my internet page and make some corrections. thank you in advance

20. Substantially, the story is really the best on this laudable topic. I concur with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your future updates.Just saying cheers will not just be enough, for the wonderful lucidity in your writing.

21. I apperceive i am a small away topic, but i just funds to say i adulation the blueprint of the blog. i am new in the direction of blogegine platform, so any tips on accepting my web page analytic good can be appreciated.

22. Lmaoooo sorry I just had to get him back RT Damn i gotta go 2 walmart get me some more silly string …