Space is the Place
Just another sites.tufts.edu weblog
Guerilla Tea
Categories: Uncategorized

This guy, Pierre Sernet, is a performance artist. He serves tea—anywhere.

T007-David.Favela.Brazil-768167

His portable japanese tea room is a slight 2 tatami mats in size with a thin wooden frame standing in for walls and roof. Notice how his transparent box does a better job of cordoning off the little world than walls of stone or steel ever could.

T095b

visit: www.pierresernet.com

4,972 Comments to “Guerilla Tea”

1. eco says:

I assumed your submit was trendy and will pay a visit to typically.

2. Hey – nice website, just looking around some websites, seems a pretty nice platform you are using. I’m currently using WordPress for a few of my blogs but looking to change one of them over to a platform similar to yours as a trial run. Anything in particular you would recommend about it?

3. Thank you so much for providing individuals with a very breathtaking opportunity to read critical reviews from this website.

4. My partner and i still can not quite believe that I could be one of those studying the important points found on your website. My family and I are really thankful on your generosity and for offering me the advantage pursue my own chosen profession path. Thanks for the important information I got from your web-site.

5. I like this site its a master peace ! .

6. thank u for post, its nice and i gone through full post, interesting. keep posting….

7. groom cakes says:

This is the perfect blog for anyone who wants to know about this topic. It contains truly information. Your website is very useful. I admire the valuable advice you make available in your expertly written content. I want to thank you for this informative read; I really appreciate sharing this great.

8. Texas Cake says:

This page is very informative and fun to read. I appreciated what you have done here. I enjoyed every little bit part of it. I am always searching for informative information like this. Thanks for sharing with us.

9. This is the perfect blog for anyone who wants to know about this topic. The article is nice and its pleasant to read. I have known very important things over here. I admire the valuable advice you make available in your expertly written content. I want to thank you for this informative read; I really appreciate sharing this great.

10. Cheers, I really adore the way u wrote the thing… maybe you could come to my page and give me some tipps. 10x in advance :)

11. crucial post , really good perspective on the subject and very well written, this certainly has put a spin on my day, umpteen thanks from the USA and sustain up the good work.thanks for this post.

12. psikolog says:

Thanks for your write-up. One other thing is that if you are disposing your property alone, one of the troubles you need to be conscious of upfront is how to deal with house inspection accounts. As a FSBO supplier, the key towards successfully moving your property along with saving money on real estate agent commissions is information. The more you are aware of, the better your property sales effort will probably be. One area where this is particularly critical is assessments.

13. a lot for enjoying this beauty article with me. I am apreciating it very much! Looking forward to another great article. Good luck to the author! all the best!

14. psikolog says:

I have realized that over the course of constructing a relationship with real estate proprietors, you’ll be able to come to understand that, in each and every real estate financial transaction, a commission is paid. In the long run, FSBO sellers will not “save” the commission. Rather, they fight to win the commission by way of doing a good agent’s task. In accomplishing this, they spend their money as well as time to conduct, as best they are able to, the jobs of an real estate agent. Those jobs include uncovering the home by marketing, representing the home to buyers, creating a sense of buyer urgency in order to induce an offer, arranging home inspections, controlling qualification assessments with the bank, supervising maintenance, and assisting the closing of the deal.

15. psikolog says:

Thanks for the new things you have unveiled in your post. One thing I’d like to comment on is that FSBO connections are built eventually. By releasing yourself to owners the first weekend their FSBO will be announced, prior to masses start calling on Friday, you create a good association. By mailing them tools, educational components, free records, and forms, you become a good ally. Through a personal interest in them as well as their predicament, you produce a solid network that, on most occasions, pays off in the event the owners opt with an adviser they know and also trust preferably you.

16. very interesting details you have remarked, appreciate it for putting up.

17. I just added this weblog to my feed reader,excellent stuff. Can’t get enough!

18. Some really nice stuff on this internet site , I enjoy it.

19. I’ve recently started a website, the information you offer on this website has helped me tremendously. Thank you for all of your time & work.

20. PMSL Johns face when the crowd started chanting ‘Get him back’ Priceless.